By Your side

only the best on line. Wellcome to my space

Les regalaría miles de cosas, todas las que poseo, mi sonrisa en vuelta en papel china color rojo, mi mirada en una caja de cartón, mis manos dislexicas amarradas con un moño rojo… mis labios en almíbar y para cenar… pero hoy quiero regalarles algo mas, quiero regalarles palabras, océanos de palabras, que significan todo, que significan nada, que se hunden en el tiempo y se las lleva el recuerdo… Regalarles palabras, acciones, deseos, es lo mejor que tengo, lo mejor que soy… Tómenme en palabras, acciones y momentos, que soy toda suya, para siempre y hasta que lo decidamos… el fin lo pones Tú…


BY YOUR SIDE

You think I'd leave your side baby ?You know me better than thatYou think I'd leave down when your down on your knees ?I wouldn't do thatI'll do you right when your wrongI- - - - ohhh, ohhhIf only you could see into meOh, when your coldI'll be there to hold you tight to meWhen your on the outside baby and you can't get inI will show you, your so much better than you knowWhen your lost, when your alone and you can't get back againI will find you darling I'll bring you homeIf you want to cryI am here to dry your eyesAnd in no time you'll be fineYou think I'd leave your side babyYou know me better than thatYou think I'd leave you down when your down on your knessI wouldn't do thatI'll do you right when your wrongI- - - I, ohhhh, ohhhhIf only you could see into meOh when your coldI'll be thereTo hold you tight to meOh when your aloneI'll be there by your side baby

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Quisiera ser alcohol

LAS FRASES DE LA SEMANA

He escuchado hablar de amor